PROVIDING A REPORT
- Do not plagiarize. (Under any circumstances whatsoever).
- Check and update facts.
- How much will the program cost?
- How will the program be financed?
- What value or benefit is there to the state or public institution as the case may be?
- Academically if more than ten per cent of the document is copied it is considered plagiarized.
- The report must show references, minutes of meetings held, specific dates for meetings with officials and details of discussions held.
- Photographs must have captions that come with an explanation as to what is in the picture and or why it is significant.
- What are your key findings (list them).
10. Use the write check software to check for elements of plagiarisms.
11. Have the report critiqued.
12. Albeit items 3 – 5 state “programs” the word or words can be altered for your own report or assignment as the case may be.